The sold out Becker’s Annual Health IT + Revenue Cycle 2018 conference offers a lot of great programs for attendees.
The biggest challenge could be determine how to pick from some great keynotes, intriguing sessions, connecting with fellow attendees and seeing the future in the Innovation Zone. It promises to be a conference with much to offer everyone.
It wasn’t easy, but here are the top ten opportunities that we won’t be passing up:
- The Innovation Zone - OK, we are a bit biased in that Digitize will be there including a presentation (“What Snake Oil and AI in Healthcare Have in Common: Lessons Learned from 15 years in the A.I. Trenches”) by our own, Justin Adams in room Columbus G on 9/20 at 9:20 (that has a certain synergy to it…), but there are several other new approaches in the Zone that we are excited about seeing, as well.
- 9/19 at 1 PM - Panel - Transforming Revenue Cycle Culture with Analytics, Automation & Training Working Together
- 9/19 at 2:45 - America’s Healthcare: No Cookie-Cutter Solutions
- 9/20 at 9:45 - Improving Patient and Family Satisfaction Through Revenue Cycle Process Improvement
- 9/20 at 3:40 - Keynote Panel - How will Amazon, Google & Apple Impact Healthcare
- 9/21 at 9 AM - The Role of IT in Driving Innovation and the Evolving Healthcare Landscape
- 9/21 at 2 PM - Panel - Addressing High Deductible Patient Plans, Consumerism and the Evolving Role of Patient Payers
- 9/21 at 3 PM - Panel - Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Healthcare for 2018
- 9/21 at 3:10 - The Cubs are playing the White Sox at Guaranteed Rate Field!
- 9/21 at 3:45 - Making Revenue Cycle a Differentiator for Consumers
If you can’t get to any of the above, let us know and we’ll share our notes (or a photo of the ball we catch at the game)!